[NAGDU] Disgusting scavenging

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jul 16 16:46:52 UTC 2018

Warning:  this is gross.
I've taken some truly disgusting things out of dogs' mouths over the
years, but today was one of the worst.  Krokus snatched something off the
sidewalk on the way to work, and I as quickly stuck my hand in his mouth,
grabbed it, and tossed it toward the street.  Then I realized it was a
turd, and it probably came from the person muttering and swearing to
himself not far away.  I washed my hands like 5 times when I got to the
office.

I've heard trainers say they feel my pain.  I really think they have no
idea.  YUK!
Tracy