[NAGDU] Disgusting scavenging

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 02:58:35 UTC 2018

I agree. That is pretty disgusting. Thus the reason to carry hand
sanitizer! I had a situation with my first dog that was also disgusting. I
was taking a walk at lunchtime when someone came up to me and said,"excuse
me ma'm, your dog has a dead bird in his mouth. I almost lost a finger
trying to pry that bird out  of my dog's mouth. I have no idea how long he
carried it around before someone noticed.

--
Elizabeth Campbell