[NAGDU] Just out of curiosity

Monse monse_v at aol.com.mx
Sat Jul 21 23:55:28 UTC 2018

Hi.

In my opinion dogs are dogs, trained or not, and need to interact with each other. I think it would be like if I wouldn’t allow my son to play with kids that aren’t receiving the same education or aren’t going to the same type of school. I’ve found very beneficial that my dog interacts with other dogs as much as possible, since he doesn’t have this desire to play or greet dogs when he’s in harness.

As for fenced yards I think they are good, but probably not large enough to run freely, plus  He won’t find the same distractions than in outdoor places.

JMO