[NAGDU] re Gonzo's first time at the movies

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Thu Jul 26 18:37:52 UTC 2018

The only issues I have ever had in a movie with a guy dog is that one time I absolutely dropped popcorn and landed on top of the dog so before I could do anything to get the dog out of the way I heard munching from under my chair.
The other thing was I decided to take my dog with me to see the movie Marley and me. Yeah, I was holding onto my dog like a blanket and sobbing. But that was more an issue for the human and not so much for the dog LOL.
I have never tried mutt muffs but those sound really interesting so I hope the movie goes well! Don’t worry. It should be just fine.

Please forgive the typos as this message was most likely generated using voice dictation
Nancy Irwin