[NAGDU] OT: international travel and phone service

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri Jul 27 21:09:51 UTC 2018

oh what a tone your message has, please send it to the appropriate
person privately or translate it--smile.  It was a mistake, would you
like to  know what language it was?--smile, I'm glad you usually find my
messages enlightening, I take it you didn't find that one
enlightening--smile, sorry, it was meant for another person and I Put it
in the wrong window.

It won't happen again, I assure you.