[NAGDU] Dog Brushes

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Jul 31 15:15:03 UTC 2018

Yes, I have a grooming mit, which is very gentle, while still doing a
respectable job of getting out loose hair.  I think it works well for
maintenance grooming, but during shedding season you'll need to use
something like a Furminator once or twice a week and the mit the rest of the
week.  Also the mit works better if you scrub back and forth or in circles,
instead of a straight front to back stroke, like you would with a typical
brush.

HTH
Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>