[NAGDU] You can lead a dog to water ...

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jun 1 12:17:21 UTC 2018

Thanks for all the responses.
Ann, I did try bringing some water from home, but he didn't want it.  I
could put in an ice cube, but he thinks of those as treats, snaps them out,
then drops them on the floor for better nibbling.  In short, he tends to
make a bit of a mess.  Though there are paper towels, so I could clean it
up.
Maybe it's the atmosphere of the new building, being drier or damper.  Maybe
it's the different route, though it's not very different.
But he doesn't actually seem to be thirsty; he's just not interested.  I
guess I'll just take a deep breath, offer him water, and not worry if he
doesn't want it.  Or try the ice cube.  Silly beast.
Tracy