[NAGDU] For those who cannot go to the TSA website and find relevant information

Angela L Griffith angelalgriffith at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 09:47:52 UTC 2018

I’ve always had to take my shoes off. So if there is a policy about persons with disabilities not being required to take them off, perhaps someone should inform all of the TSA personnel. As with other things, not all TSA agents  at every airport are on  the same page when it comes to those types of things. And honestly, I’m not about to make a big deal of it on the spot  when I’m trying to get somewhere and catch a flight.

Angela L Griffith
Sent from my mobile phone