[NAGDU] just a few good volunteers needed at the NAGDU exhibit hall table

Stacie Hardy - NFBHOU shardy at nfbtx.org
Fri Jun 29 14:33:19 UTC 2018

Hello Sherrill,

I"ve forwarded this email to one of our TXAGDU members, Kristy Durham,
and have asked her to email you with her preferred times to assist. See
you soon.

Stacie Hardy <shardy at nfbtx.org>
President: NFB of Texas Houston Chapter
Voice and Text: (346) 704-0190 or (832) 779-7477

"A question never asked is an answer never known"
"Live the life you want!"