[NAGDU] Delta Airlines Service animal Policy Evolves

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 1 12:54:54 UTC 2018

Jenine,

	We are certainly encouraging our Delta colleagues to make sure all staff is on board with these policies. Anyone having issues needs to send them to me so we can address them now and when we meet to develop the protocol implementing this policy.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.