[NAGDU] Let's Discuss a Real Advocacy Case

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Mon Mar 5 21:14:25 UTC 2018

Actually, using a miniature horse as a guide is not necessarily as
complicated as you make it out to be. Anne on this list can best address
this as she uses a miniature horse she trained. However, the laws do exist
that permit using miniature horses and, given the track record, rightly so.
The municipality needs to learn the law which is pretty clear.

What Marion asked is for us to learn and know the laws. He challenged us to
do the research, something we all should do so we can speak intelligently
about the subject. I would say that for those who said that they didn't have
time to look up the citations, sure you do have the time. Whether a dog or a
horse we all should know ALL aspects of the law. Knowledge is power. Don't
just rely on others, know for yourself.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson
Vice President, NAGDU