[NAGDU] [txagdu] Let's Discuss a Real Advocacy Case

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:57:13 UTC 2018

Sandra, have you read the attachments that Marion sent to us. The horse is
covered under the ADA. These horses are about the size of a lab. They have
been trained to be accommodated by smaller spaces. I think you must be a
little careful here in your judgments unless you have read the material, and
maybe I am missing something here and you have.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com