[NAGDU] Questions for low-vision people

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:03:29 UTC 2018

Oh, I didn't mean to imply I thought you were going to try to dictate. LOL.
I think maybe the suggestion that he get some pro to give him some lessons
is a good idea. He sure doesn't want to sit around doing next to nothing. I
have just learned over the winter that this makes a person sad and grouchy.
LOL. Yes, that's me ... sad and grouchy. Spring is coming though and I am
getting around better and better.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com