[NAGDU] Publix Has A Dog Problem

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Mar 19 16:02:23 UTC 2018

Here you go, grump.
This wonderful gal,  went to the link for the article and found this self-description of the website:
Welcome to the leading source of news and information for Boca Raton.
BocaNewsNow.com is completely independent and local. We are snarky and sometimes aggressive. We don't always play by the rules. Use the Contact button
above if you think we've gone too far.
Weather the dog had a right to be there or not is difficult to say, but it would seem that the dog was better behaved than the writer.
Just sayin’.

Becky