[NAGDU] whatever happened to Harness Up?

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 20 20:11:56 UTC 2018

Ryan,

	Thank you very much for asking this question. Someone else did
correctly state that Harness Up! Is now in blog format; however, we
admittedly have not been very diligent maintaining this blog. We have been
very busy working on the myriad of issues we face as guide dog users from
the challenges created by those who misrepresent their pets as service
animals to the problems created by emotional support animals in our quest to
travel the skies freely and unobstructedly. When we think we have a handle
on one issue, another crops up and distracts us from writing about it. I am
hoping to do much better communicating with our membership in the future.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.