[NAGDU] [acb-l] Readers and Public Libraries, Off topic for Some

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 22:54:29 UTC 2018

Thanks to all of you who responded, even Cindy. I have moved to a
bigger city with this service at the branches. Heather, thanks for
your well thought out response. I think I am leaning toward getting my
printer/scanner oout of storage and taking advantage of the KNFB
reader special that's run every summer. I can't really pay right now.