[NAGDU] King whole sale

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 10:22:27 UTC 2018

That is true.  You now have to be a business to purchase from King
Wholesale.  I've been buying chews and toys from either the local farm store
or Amazon.  Chewy has lots of options too, that could be another option.  I
don't know if their prices are good on toys though.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>