[NAGDU] Bones

David david at bakerinet.com
Fri Mar 23 12:06:30 UTC 2018

Tracy, I find that the shank bones are not a good choice for Claire
Rose.  She shatters them into sharp shards.  Elk horns seem to last
quite a while without breaking and the very large Nylabones do quite
well and can't be nibbled.  Since she is such strong chewer, our chewing
toy choices are limited.

*David in Clearwater, FL*

*david at bakerinet.com

*