[NAGDU] Bones

sonfire11 at gmail.com sonfire11 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:29:46 UTC 2018

It keeps his front teeth sharp because he can't just continuously scrape
back and forth on it. He has to be strategic and nit picky with his method
of biting on it. It forces him to think about how to attack the chewing
problem and becomes a puzzle to solve rather than an outlet for stress
relief. Alec does have the flat shaft bone to go wild with, but he is
usually good about splitting his time between both bones. Usually he goes
for the flat bone after a good walk or successful obedience set and the
circle bone at night as a wind down toy.