[NAGDU] Apple gives us a sneak peak at new accessibility emoji, including this incredibly cute guide dog

dchandler001 at carolina.rr.com dchandler001 at carolina.rr.com
Sun Mar 25 17:36:36 UTC 2018

I can envision using the cute guide dog emojie when writing to friends or a guide dog list about their dog working extremely well on a particular day.  That happened to me last Friday.  We took the bus and walked a good bit to get there.  Then my dog found this hallway which you approach from the outside that leads to an outdoor mall. Everyone calls this the tunnel.  It's a bit hard to find because there are a lot of other doorways which aren't the right one.   Then she took me right to the door of the pub we were looking for.  Yay Tally!
Deb and Tally