[NAGDU] Message from the NAGDU Secretary

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 25 18:55:26 UTC 2018

Cindy,

	I will chat with Sherrill tonight during the meeting and let her
know she needs to send these announcements through her personal email
address which is how she is subscribed to the list.

Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.