[NAGDU] VetSource online pharmacy

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 05:38:49 UTC 2018

Hi there,
I just tried it using my iPhone. I did have to double tap a couple of times on the picker item boxes, but, I was able to get them to work.
I selected the generic heartguard plus, and chose a 12 month supply. The cost is $38. There is also a customer service phone number to call at the bottom of the webpage.
Hope this helps

Vivianna

Sent from my iPhone