[NAGDU] shepherds as guides

dchandler001 at carolina.rr.com dchandler001 at carolina.rr.com
Tue May 1 01:56:29 UTC 2018

Hi Kerri and others.  I have a gsd pet.  I've never been given one as a guide so I bought a gsd.  They have a lot of pluses like they're incredibly smart, mine knows how to open the refrigerator.  Their minuses would be that the public is often afraid of them.  This doesn't matter if you don't care.  Also they are often protective, they often bark at home because they're guarding their territory.  This is what they've been bred to do.  They are quite strong so one needs a good bit of arm strength to manage a gsd.
Deb and Tally