[NAGDU] Travel and ESA's

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed May 2 14:15:00 UTC 2018

I think Peter explained as much as he needs to why he sometimes carries/uses a cane. Moreover, there are occasions where many of us do use a cane in conjunction with a dog, or while heeling a dog, and perhaps not exactly in the same way that a full-time cane user does. None of which require an explanation. While it may not have been intentional, your tone comes off, at least to me, as unnecessarily confrontational. Of course, your feelings about people with low vision having guide dogs has been made pretty clear in the past, so this may well be coloring my perception.

—Buddy