[NAGDU] Poodles and doodles

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu May 3 13:13:09 UTC 2018

Hi,

GDF does train Poodles. The wait right now is around 1 year but can be less if we happen upon that perfect Poodle for one of our Poodle applicants.

We used to train Lab/Poodle crosses as well but no longer do so.

Having had a Lab/Poodle cross, which is technically different from a doodle, I can say that they are complicated creatures. You never know how much of which temperament you’ll get. when they are good, they are untouchable. When they are bad, they are also untouchable. My girl retired due to dog aggression that we found out later was caused by vision loss. She was brilliant but often needed her own therapist.

Best of luck to you finding that Poodle.