[NAGDU] United Airlines banned breeds article

Ricky Joe Cook rickyjoecook at comcast.net
Fri May 11 20:20:03 UTC 2018

Persistance! Tell them you want to be matched with a boxer and that is the
only breed you want to consider for your next job. Be sure you want a boxer
though. Research their traits and personalities. They are good guides but do
have a few drawbacks that some might not like. For instance they drewal a
lot when Iit gets hot or they smell food. I had to carry a handkerchief with
me just for him. <smile>