[NAGDU] American Airlines and My Blind Spot join forces....

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed May 16 14:41:38 UTC 2018

I am not able to read Albert's messages.  When checking for attachments, all
I see is a button to view a slide show.  I am interested in this topic and
would like to read all the messages.  Any ideas why the message content is
not appearing?

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>