[NAGDU] Help support the Texas Association of guide dog users through Schwan’s

Raul Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Fri May 18 12:28:49 UTC 2018

Good morning everyone, I would like to share the following Facebook link which gives some information about the campaign through Schwan’s to help support the Texas Association of guide dog users. Just in case not everyone has Facebook, basically, if you order from Schwan’s and use the campaign number 37423, A portion of your order amount will be donated to the Texas Association of guide dog users. Stacie and I have a new favorite. It is catalogue number 50 which is the peanut butter ice cream bites. The link to the NAGDU Facebook post is below.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/124908860968667/permalink/1536021083190764/

Sent from my iPhone