[NAGDU] retiring guides

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 16:37:24 UTC 2018

Irish is doing better being left alone for an hour or two now. He used to hate being left. I think it's something you have to gradually get them used to but if I have to be gone longer and my husband isn't home, I have to get someone to come by and check on him and give him a trip outside. There's a period of adjustment when a dog is retiring and you just have to play it by ear and try to figure out what is going to work best. I haven't gotten a new dog, I've got some things to work out before I do that like getting a knew knee replacement or two before I can get a new dog. So I don't have that issue to work into the equation.