[NAGDU] Mom service dog has puppies in Tampa airport, while dad service dog looks on

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat May 26 17:22:28 UTC 2018

That should mean the female dog can't work during her pregnancy and for
several weeks after since she will be nursing the pups. It may be a cute
article, but what if that had happened during the flight? Just another
issue we have to deal with. Also, if a dog is not fixed you have to deal
with all of those issues, too.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053