[NAGDU] You can lead a dog to water ...

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 29 12:41:52 UTC 2018

I can still hear my instructor in my first class telling me "You can lead
a dog to water, but you cannot make her drink."  But still ...
I recently moved to a new office building.  In my old place, Krokus would
get a big drink when we came in to work, then nothing for the rest of the
day.  In the new building, he doesn't want any water all day long, and I
keep trying to figure out why.  I've tried giving him water in the kitchen
or the bathroom.  I tried giving him the cold water from the water cooler.
 He didn't want any of it.
The only difference I can think of is the water in the old place smelled
more chloriny.
I know, he's a free creature and he doesn't have to drink if he doesn't
want to.  But he used to want to, so I'm trying to figure out why not now.
I keep imagining he's actually thirsty, but something just isn't right.
Any ideas?  Or shall I just take a chill pill and stop worrying about it?
Tracy