[NAGDU] FW: [Njagdu] To Prove Their Chops, Guide Dogs Hit Streets of Midtown Manhattan

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 21:00:33 UTC 2018

Hi,
After reading thiscarticle shortly after it was published, I reached out to The Seeing Eye and learned that Ozma, one of the dogs featured in this article, is my dog Ollie’s sister. I had previously inquired of her littermates and family information, so Ozma’s name looked all-too-familiar. I am now in contact with her handler, as one of her family members reached out to me on social media after I commented about the relationship between our dogs.

Sent from my iPhone