[NAGDU] FW: [Njagdu] To Prove Their Chops, Guide Dogs Hit Streets of Midtown Manhattan

nellie at culodge.com nellie at culodge.com
Wed Nov 21 21:50:55 UTC 2018

Tracy and to anyone else... I have to give all of you extreme credit that
work/live in such a crazy busy environment!  I think I would be terrified!
I live in a community with no stop lights, no busses, no curbs (in my
neighborhood) and not too much traffic.  My hat goes off to all of you who
safely navigate that type of big city!!!

Stay safe and have safe travels!!

Janell and Rosy