[NAGDU] October class at The Seeing Eye

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 16:10:32 UTC 2018

Hi Kerri,

Congradulations on your class date! I actually have an Oct 22 class
date as well, but at GDF.

I live in NJ, and it has been pretty warm this October. It looks like
it is starting to cool down in a week or so however. I would expect
temperatures in the 50s and 60s. I can almost guarantee it won't snow,
but there will definitely be rain at some point.

Danielle and Thai