[NAGDU] grooming dogs in a big city and Leader Latin class

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Oct 6 18:19:23 UTC 2018

I still think an old blanket or old sheet is her best plan. A dirt Devil vacuum is like forty bucks at wal-mart. That does a decent job of picking up dog hair.

The sheet can be folded so the hair stays inside until she can shake it out somewhere outside once a month, and then wash the sheet. The sheet can go under her couch or bed and won't take up much space.

Becky who knows what tiny apartments are like.