[NAGDU] Time Off While In Guide Dog Training

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 02:31:40 UTC 2018

We don't get any extended breaks unfortunately. I'm on the list for
the Action program at Guiding Eyes and regular 3-week training,
whichever is able to serve me faster. On the one hand Action would be
nice, but without some sort of leave arrangement I would have to use
vacation which is not ideal. On the other hand, there is potential to
work remotely during the regular program, as if it's anything like it
was 8 years ago, there will be a lot of downtime.

Mike