[NAGDU] Response & Reply concerning Canine Heroes Auction

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 11 05:19:14 UTC 2018

Dear Fellow Federationist,

                I would like to share the exchange I have had with Christine
Benninger, Chief Executive Officer for Guide Dogs for the Blind. It seems as
if GDB has received a number of messages opposing the use of simulation
during this event, as they have opted to respond to me and everyone else
with the same form letter. Please see below for their canned reply and my
response.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala