[NAGDU] class coming up, and questions

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 18:42:19 UTC 2018

OOOO! What a wonderful time to go to Morristown. I haven't been since the
schedule was shortened, but I would guess you do less trips on the Maple
Street route. I don't know when you were there last, but when I went, free
lance started earlier with the high school route eliminated. I found the
three weeks a little too long myself, and I'm grateful for the change. Of
course I'm not going back any time soon. LOL. It would be weird going on
Monday rather than Saturday, but it gives the entire staff the weekend off.
That's a nice thing for sure. I would love to hear more about how the
training has changed.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com