[NAGDU] class coming up, and questions

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:45:47 UTC 2018

I think they do need to be sure you can learn new routes, but I relaxed in
class when I realized that most places we go in class the dogs have already
been before. Sometimes, they will try to go to places you don't want to go
because they've been there. It is as if they are having their final exam. I
on the other hand, while willing to learn routes enough to go them, am
concentrating for getting a feel for this new dog. Of course you have to
understand that this very winter it will be ten years since I was there.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com