[NAGDU] class coming up, and questions

dchandler001 at carolina.rr.com dchandler001 at carolina.rr.com
Tue Oct 16 20:48:46 UTC 2018

I haven't been to class in about five years but I'm thinking the retrains did a 19-day class give or take eve n when I got my last dog.  I would imagine that they're just trying to use their time as efficiently as possible.  It could almost feel like home and away training if it's too rushed.  I did home and away and I needed it but to me it was a bit rushed.  We didn't get everything in that was needed at the school.  Best of luck in class.  This is a wonderful time to train with a guide dog.  Just cool and comfortable.
Deb and Tally