[NAGDU] video in training

Kerri Sprecher spedangel84 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 15:28:39 UTC 2018

Yes, I can see where people would have different views on it. And, it does work well for me, but the thing is, will the school allow that? When I asked the admissions team, the one who responded to my email said that it just depends on the instructor, but that it has happened before. So, I can always just bring my little mini iPad tripod and mic stand, and if the instructor themselves do not want to be on the video, I'll start it once they shut the door, and that way their privacy is respected if that is what they prefer.
Kerri

Sent from my iPad