[NAGDU] video in training

sunshine halogirl817 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:07:00 UTC 2018

> I honestly don't think instructors will be upset if people want to take videos for their own purposes. The only thing they ask is that when being introduced to our dogs that we pay more attention to our dogs than doing videos the first day. The instructors would not have time during the introductions to help with videos, but later on they might be able to assist. I know people have put videos out on the very morning they received their dogs, but they were made before their dog arrived describing the layout of their room, what's in it  and excitement. Blogs and videos are the business of the people who engage in this sort of thing. Personally, on the first day, I recorded the introduction to my dog. However, I just used my Victor Reader and all I had to do was press record when there was a knock on the door.

i say just do what you like. I do know that Jim Kutsch did request that no pictures, which would include videos, should be posted within the first week. Sometimes there need to be switches. Smiling!

Instructors do take pictures for people some time in class. I've done that, but not until after I returned home. Smiling!