[NAGDU] video in training

Kerri Sprecher spedangel84 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:30:52 UTC 2018

Cindy and List,
Oh definitely not, I wouldn't invade someone's privacy that way, as I would not want invaded from anyone else. I am aware of confidentiality rules, spoken and unspoken ones, and I definitely respect other people's privacy and will keep that in mind in class.

Kerri Sprecher,  President
Big Country Chapter NFBTX
spedangel84 at gmail.com
325-280-6272