[NAGDU] excitement about class, dreading retirement, was Re: video in training

sunshine halogirl817 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 18:11:02 UTC 2018

I had mixed emotions when I went back to TSE to receive my dog. I didn't want to be away from my husband. Though it had been six months since Vannie was turned over to her new owner, I was still missing her. However, by the time I got to Morristown the 27th of November, I was becoming excited. Wednesday morning, the time went slowly it seemed. Finally I was introduced to my girl. As playful and lively as Velvet is, she quickly warmed my heart. from the time I called her and forward, my mind was solely on her. I knew Vannie was doing just fine. There was never a dull moment. There were 18 of us in class and it was my best class. We had a great group of people and everyone was supportive it seemed. It was fun sharing what we did each trip. Next year at this time you'll wonder where the time has gone. I have a friend who is going into your class. I must call and offer good luck! Smiling! I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear about your new guide and companion.