[NAGDU] dog names

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Oct 18 20:37:01 UTC 2018

My sister and I both had dogs named Jenny, spelled differently, hers was Jennie, as our first dogs, both from Pilot. Her Jennie worked for over 12 years and lived to be 16. My Jenny retired after 3 months due to medical issues.

I’ve also had two male Goldens in a row from GDF named Toby. the second one I called TJ because he was so different from the original Toby.