[NAGDU] Muscian

Bryan Gearry bgearry at alaskafrontier.net
Fri Oct 19 17:44:55 UTC 2018

Marion, I just saw your post about contracts. My inquiry is not about
that but, you indicated you play music.I am a musician also. and my
guide dog goes every everywhere with me. (after all these year4s, he
does put his paws over his ears occasionally :-)) What instrument do you
play? I don't know if your a total blindie, I have attached a photo from
a dance I played last night. It's great to hear of other musicians with
Guide Dogs. Right now I'm applying for another Guide as my pal is ready
to retire. He just wants to be a dog. (Imagine that?). Having to put a
video together to reapply and trying to figure out how to incorporate
dog going to gigs all the time. The big challenge is to get a dog that
is receptive to banjos. Damn hard to find human or animakl that
appreciates banjos :-)!      Bryan Gearry

--
WWW.Alaskafrontier.net