[NAGDU] Problem with Messages

Moshe Segal moshesegal at ameritech.net
Fri Oct 19 18:22:51 UTC 2018

I receive the digest version of this list.  Lately, in most of the
posts, I am receiving the quoted material, but not the new message.  I
check to see if it is at the bottom of the entry, but it is not there.
It appears to have to do with the format, because in the past I see most
of the original posts at the top of the message, and the quoted material
below.  Has something changed?  I often do not see the new material
until it is quoted by another poster, whose new material seem to be
missing.  I hope I am making myself clear.  If anyone else receiving the
digest is experiencing this, let me know.  Thanks.

     Moshe