[NAGDU] guide dog classes and the totally blind

Sheila sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 03:10:59 UTC 2018

Hi, when I got my last dog, I got to work with a trainer named wayne and
most of the folks in my class had some vision. He decided to  put them under
sleep shades. I asked him why and he said that they needed not to be so
cocky. When they came back from there walk,there were definitely adjustment
in attitudes.