[NAGDU] Reintroduction

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 23:22:12 UTC 2018

Welcome back to the list Carlos.

Sherri

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Carlos Montas via
NAGDU
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 6:22 PM
To: nagdu at nfbnet.org
Cc: Carlos Montas <cjm03e at my.fsu.edu>
Subject: [NAGDU] Reintroduction

Good evening fellow list members. My name is Carlos Montas. I have been a
long time member of the National Association of Guide dog users and the NFB.
It has been a while sense I last subscribed to the list. I am in the process
of moving to the Tampa area to start a new job. I am currently working my
third Seeing Eye dog Xeana. She is a five year old black Labrador retriever
from the Seeing Eye.
I am looking forward to learning from all of you. Most important lets
continue to advocate for the rights of guide dog users through collective
action and education.
Sincerely,
Carlos Montas

Sent from my iPhone