[NAGDU] New guide dog is urinating in living room on hard wood floors.

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 31 00:12:16 UTC 2018

Hi My new guide dog Everlie a yellow female lab is going on the hard wood
floor in my living room. She has been with me for about month now. She is
great worker, but has gone couple times in the house. I don't want to put
her on tie down when we are in the house. I take Everlie out about 4 to 5
times a day. I do clean it up right away. Any I deas to get this under
contro, I want her to have freedom in the house.